This past month we got the privelege of reviewing a math program called Professor B Math. I always love trying new math programs and this is a fun one!
The program was created by Professor Everard Barrett a college math professor. It uses the program called Mathematics Power Learning which teaches math like a story in a continuous flow.
Here is what they say about their program on the website:
The Professor B Math Program has a powerful history of achievement over the past thirty years. This claim is substantiated by many testimonials, statistical analyses and research. We have set many precedents in mathematics education:
- Kindergarten and first graders mastering the lower/higher addition/subtraction facts and reading numbers in the hundreds of trillions (fifteen-digit numbers).
- Second graders mastering all multiplication facts and long division.
- Fifth graders mastering “seventh grade math.”
- Fifth and sixth grade classes in the most disadvantaged communities outperforming ninth graders on statewide algebra exams.
- We have consistently delivered HUGE GAINS in math scores.
As a member of the Schoolhouse Review Crew, I received this program for free in exchange for my honest opinions. I was compensated in no other way for this review.
|Linking my review here!|