Now For the Second Half of the Classics for Kids Book List!
29. Mary Poppins
30. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (& Other Roald Dahl books)
37. The Borrowers
46. Tuck Everlasting
What are your favorite must read classics? Let me know if I missed some of your favorites!
Would you rather have a printable list of these classics for kids? You can have that, too! It is in my subscriber library along with lots of other exclusive printables!
Just a few more details on Thriftbooks:
- They offer FREE Shipping on US Orders of $10 or more & orders are shipped within 24 hours!
- There is a Thrift Deals bargain section. In this section, any title marked with a DEAL tag on the detail page is priced:
- 2 books for $7.00
- 3 books for $10.00
- 4 books for $12.00
- each additional is $3.00
- Some popular features:
- Reading Rewards – our loyalty program has no annual fee and rewards you with a $5 coupon for every $50 you spend on books.
- Tell-a-Friend – The referral program gives your friends & family a 15% OFF coupon, as a new customer. You also get one for referring them if they sign up within 14 days; unless you’re a Reading Rewards member. Then it’s 20%!
- Wish List – the Wish List will email you the instant an out-of-print book you want comes onto our shelves. They will also show you how often we get copies of the title you want and how many other Thrift Books customers are interested in the same title.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.