Math Art + Drawing Games for Kids
Take a creative path to mastering math with my brand new book: Math Art and Drawing Games for Kids!
In the Math Art and Drawing Games for Kids book, you’ll find an amazing collection of more than 40 hands-on art activities that make learning about math fun!
- Make pixel art using graph paper, grids, and dot grids.
- Explore projects that teach symmetry with mandala drawings, stained glass rose window art, and more.
- Use equations, counting, addition, and multiplication to create Fibonacci and golden rectangle art.
- Play with geometric shapes like spirals, hexagrams, and tetrahedrons.
- Learn about patterns and motifs used by cultures from all over the world, including Native American porcupine quill art, African Kente prints, and labyrinths from ancient Crete.
- Create fine art-inspired projects using math, including Escher’s tessellations, Kandinski’s abstractions, and Alexander Calder’s mobiles.
- Cook up some delicious math by making cookie tangrams, waffle fractions, and bread art.
Why Math Art?
It's FUN & Engaging!
Who doesn't want to make math more fun? The projects and activities in this book will help you make math into an experience that kids love! Kids will be drawn into these activities. They will be learning, even though it may not seem like it!
It Makes Math Meaningful
We all want our learners to understand the purpose for learning. When math is combined with art, it gives the project more meaning. These projects help them apply learning to something besides just a worksheet!