This post may contain affiliate links.
• 400+ practice word vocabulary
• 9000+ nonsense word audio dictionary
• Ensure no expert phonics teacher is needed for students to gain the most value from the lessons
• Work for any literacy/age level
• Act as your own personalized tutor, except in a computer
• Let students set their own pace, repeating or slowing down lessons as wanted
• Guide your student through reading and spelling practice
• Provide learning in sound, vision, and motion to appeal to a wide variety of learning styles.
• Use the power of synthetic phonics – the dyslexia-busting learning technique
• Be simple and easy to use for students at any level
The app is built from McGuffey’s Eclectic Primer Revised Edition. This app can be used with older as well as younger students. They can learn at their own pace, even without supervision. This independence helps them develop self-confidence in reading, which pushes their learning forward at a faster pace.