This post may contain affiliate links.
Today we are blessed to hear from Joelle who blogs over at Homeschooling For His Glory. She shares her story of why she chose to homeschool and of why it works for her and her family. If you are interested in participating in this series, or in reading past posts, Check it out HERE.
- see them grow day by day, minute by minute
- teach them in the moment valuable life lessons
- impact their lives with eternal truths right when they need them the most
- teach them so that they get it and until they get it – in other words, tailor their education to the way they learn
- see them struggle and help them through it
- shape their habits
- see their laughter, alone and together as they interact with each other 24/7
- see them enjoying each other (and fight)
- smile at their many idiosyncracies and silliness as well as their moments of discoveries
- share the treasures of life with them