This post may contain affiliate links.
- Goodness Gracious Grammar: Fun ways to tackle the parts of speech, tenses, conjunctions, and clauses.
- Spelling Made Simple: Easy techniques to learn the rules — and exceptions — so you can become a spelling whiz.
- Punctuation Perfection: Effortless ways to conquer those punctuation dilemmas, from exclamation points, to all the commas in between.
I enjoyed reading this book. It was entertaining as well as informative. It has fun illustrations on each page. My kids are still quite young, but I really will enjoy using this book with them as they get older. It’s really helpful for me as well. It was a quick & easy read. A great way to review all those rules we have int the English language!!
My Grammar and I . . . Or Should That Be Me?: How to Speak and Write It Right is a refresher course for anyone who has ever been stumped by spelling confusion, dangling modifiers, split infinitives, or for those who have no idea what these things even are. Clever, informative, and fun, this delightful little handbook offers practical and humorous guidance on how to avoid falling into language pitfalls, with lessons on:
- Sentence Structure: Let’s ponder the subject or object: Is it “I” or is it “me”?
- Parts of Speech: Is it “whose” or “who’s”? “Which” or “that”?
- Punctuation: So where does that comma go, anyway?
- Spelling and Confusables: There are times when the spelling “rules” confuse.
- Elements of Style: You’ll find there’s lots more to know about grammar.
Here’s how you can win:
1. Become a follower- if you already are, just tell me so. (tell me which you would prefer- hard copy or e-reader)
2. Follow on Facebook.