This post may contain affiliate links.
How to Use a Paper Fortune Teller for Teaching
- You could use them to practice reading sight words. Write the different words inside & have your child practice reading the one chosen.
- States & capitols- write the capitol inside the flap- open to see the answer.
- Vocab words- definition inside, or vice versa.
- Foreign language vocab
- Word families, or rhyming words
- Math games- have numbers & they have to add, subtract, multiply the ones chosen, or make them into fractions…
- Story starters- write beginnings of sentance, silly words or phrases.
- Learning colors, shapes, letters, etc…
The possibilities are endless! I would love to know any more ideas you have to use them.
How to Make a Fortune Teller
Never made one, or can’t remember how? Follow my step-by-step teaching you how! They are quite easy. And once you get the hang of it, you’ll be making them all of the time.
Watch instructions here or follow the little picture guide in the template!