This post may contain affiliate links.
4. Turn the paper over, flip the edge of the paper back to meet the fold, and crease.
5. Place the paper on the table so that you see a W when you look at the end.
6. Cut the center of the W along the center fold. You’ll be cutting through two layers of paper and stopping at the cross fold.
7. With your wrists above your fingers, hold the two halves of the hot dog from the top.
8. Turn your wrists to the sides. You will have an open book with four sections.
9. Bring three of the sections together. Fold the last section on top of the other three so that you have a flat book.