Edible slime is a great sensory activity to do with kids. It can be a fun kitchen learning activity as well as a creative play time activity for kids. You do not have to worry about toxic chemicals and can still get the benefit of playing with slime!
Edible slimes tend to be a bit more sticky, just a warning! 🙂
I have made a bunch of edible slime recipes with my kids and we keep on trying new ones, so I wanted to put them all in one place for you.
You can get ALL of them in my Edible Slime Recipes book!
Edible Slime Recipes
1. The first edible slime we tried was made from Starburst! Try our Edible Starburst Slime. It’s been a huge hit!
2. Our latest favorite is our Sour Patch Kids Edible Slime! It was so fun & very colorful!
3. Edible Chocolate Slime is so yummy, but extra sticky. We sure loved making it, though!
4. Edible Witches Brew Slime is made from Gummy Bears and Gummy organs! This one is perfect for Halloween.
5. Another great Halloween one is our Edible Candy Corn Slime. This one turned out more like a play doing, but we can still call it slime, right?!
6. Edible Laffy Taffy Slime is a colorful and fun one! We sure loved the taste of it, too!
7. Our Edible Marshmallow Slime would be a perfect birthday party slime when you add in colorful sprinkles!
8. My all time favorite slime we have made was the Edible Gummy Bear Floam. This one is super stretchy and amazingly fun to play with!
9. Edible Bubble Gum Slime is so much fun! You can still blow bubbles with it! It’s tasty, and smells amazing.
10, While not particularly tasty, this Static Slime is a fun science activity made from non-toxic taste-safe ingredients.
11. Edible Swedish Fish Slime is my latest edible slime. It’s bright red, stretches and tastes amazing!
Edible Slime Supplies
Want even more Edible Learning Ideas?
Check out my post with 40+ Edible Slime and Play Dough Recipes!
I also have a post with over 100 Edible Education Ideas that are just so much fun!!