This post may contain affiliate links.
I love books that help me get creative in how I teach math. Today’s post is a list of fun books to teach math. When we need some creativity in out math lessons, or just a fun learning project, I pull out one of these books. They are full of creative ideas that keep kids from being too bored with their math lessons.
21 Fun Books to Teach Math
- Family Math (Equals Series)
- There is a Family Math for Young Children book, too.
- Games for Math by Peggy Kaye
- Mega-Fun Math Games and Puzzles by Michael Schiro
- MathArt by Carolyn Ford
- Math Projects by Joyce Stulgis-Blalock
- The Everything Kids Math Puzzles Book by Meg Clemens
- Mega-Fun Card Game Math by Karol L. Yeatts
- Dice Activities for Math by Mary Saltus
- Miss Brain’s Cool Math Games by Kelli Pearson
- Arithmetricks by Edward Julius
- Math Through Children’s Literature by Kathryn Braddon
- Primary Grade Math Challenge by Edward Zaccaro
- 25 Super Cool Math Board Games by Lorraine Hopping Egan
- Comic-Strip Math by Dan Greenberg
- 40 Fabulous Math Mysteries Kids Can’t Resist by Marcia Miller
- 5-minute Math Problem of the Day by Marcia Miller
- Fabulous Fractions by Lynette Long
- The Moscow Puzzles by Boris a Kordemsky
- Math Art: Hands-On Math Activities by Zachary Brewer
- Origami & Geometry by John Montroll
Do you have any great books to teach math that I am missing? I love using ideas from these books in our homeschool, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I’ll add them to my wish list.
Want more fun math ideas? Visit my posts on Fun Ways to Teach Division & Fun Ways to Teach Multiplication.
See More Math teaching ideas at the iHN Massive Guide for Homeschooling Math.