This post may contain affiliate links.
There are always a whole bunch of back-to-school supply checklists. What about homeschoolers? Do you have a homeschool supply checklist? What are your essential supplies? Today I am going to share with you some of our favorites that make our homeschool life easier. I also have a little checklist of supplies that I stock up on each year at back-to-school time. Some of these are bigger ticket items, but we literally use them almost daily.
What I use ALL THE TIME in our Homeschool:
- Big Dry Erase Board & Markers
- Mini Dry Erase Boards with lines for writing practice
- Laminator & Laminator pouches
- Laser Printer– Expensive to purchase, but saves $ in the long run. Ink lasts forever!
- iPads– Definitely a bigger expense, but worth trying to budget in! There are some amazing learning apps! (See my post on our favorites)
- Heavy Duty Stapler (don’t forget the staples!)
- Electric Pencil Sharpener (It’s worth it to buy a GOOD one)
- Plastic Crates– We use these to store each child’s books.
- Big Rolls of Paper
- World Map
- 3-Hole Punch
- Post-It notes (Especially the page markers) I use these as book marks & they stay put!
- Tempera Paints & other art supplies…
I also have a list of the typical school supplies we use up each year and continue to purchase. These are things I usually stock up on during the back-to-school sales in August. I made a little Homeschool Supply Check-list for you to print out and use.
Want more Homeschool Tips & Tricks? Check out my podcast: Called to Homeschool.