Preschool is a beautiful time to teach your kids at home. It is so much fun and so do-able! You can bypass sending your kids off to preschool and do it at home with very few expenses. If you are trying to figure out how to do preschool at home with your kids, you have come to the right place! I have done a lot of research and have created the ULTIMATE List of FREE Preschool Curriculum Resources from around the web. I also have a free preschool planning guide that you can download to help you along the way.
My 5 Favorite FREE Preschool Curriculum Sets:
We have used a few different sets with my kids over the years, and I get asked all the time what my favorites are. So, I want to share with you the ones we have loved most!
- This Reading Mama has a full Free Preschool Curriculum focused on the alphabet and reading. You can purchase a bundle or get it free lesson by lesson.
- 1+1+1=1 has a huge section of free printable preschool lessons organized by alphabet. She also has a subscription plan you can purchase for her Raising Rockstars Preschool
- Confessions of a Homeschooler is one that I have used with my own kids in the past. She has a Letter of the Week curriculum that is lots of fun! You can buy it bundled or get free weekly plans.
- 3 Dinosaurs has an unbelievable amount of free printable resources. She has her Romping & Roaring ABC packs all for free and many other great things!
- Homeschool Printables (by Spell Out Loud) has complete lessons and themes for each letter of the Alphabet.