Are you an essential oil user? I am new to them, but this year they have been a huge part of our lives! I am so glad to be introduced to them and learn all about them. I particularly love using them for my kids. I have been using the best kid-safe essential oils line from Rocky Mountain Oils.
The reason I love these oils is because I know they are safe and already mixed to the right proportions for my kids. I don’t worry about my kids using them. They are in little roll-on bottles making it easy for kids to use themselves, too!
RIGHT NOW- the 14th through the 20th of December there is a fabulous sale on the kids line! They are 40% off! I am stocking up. 🙂 It is a great time to try them out!
10 Kid-Safe Essential Oils Rocky Mountain Oils Makes:
- Breathe- for coughing and congestion
- Bug Away- to ward off mosquitoes
- Clear Head- for headaches
- Concentrate- to help focus
- Counting Sheep- helps with sleep problems
- Immunity- wards off sicknesses
- Muscle Soothe- for sore muscles
- Ouchie- helps heal cuts faster!
- Skin Balance- for skin discomfort
- Tummy Time- helps sooth stomach aches
Our favorite & frequently used oils are the concentrate, clear head. sleepy time, ouch and immunity. We have used breathe and immunity a lot during cold and flu season (NOW!) and my son likes using skin balance for his excema.
- Lavender (Hungary)
- Flu Time
- Spring Diffuser
- Blue Tansy